Friday, June 15th, 2018

Personal - If you're a US citizen or resident alient living and working (or on military duty) outside the country, send  in Form 1040 for 2017 and pay any tax due.

For an additional four-month extension, file Form 4868 and pay the projected tax. You can receive an extension by phone if you pay part or all of your estimated income tax that is due with a credit card.

  • Pay the first installment of your 2018 estimated tax (Form 1040-ES).
  • If you paid cash wages of $1,900 or more in 2016 to a household employee, file Schedule H with Form 1040 and report any employment taxes or tax withheld.
  • The last day to make 2018 contributions to a regular or Roth IRA.
  • Make your Keogh plan or Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) contribution for 2017 if you are not requesting a filing extension for your tax return.
  • File gift-tax returns (Form 709 or 709-A) for gifts made in 2017 that exceeded $14,000 per recipient. For a six month extension, file Form 4868.

(Note: Military participants in combat zones may earn further extensions. see Publication 3, Armed Forces' Tax Guide)

Also, individuals should pay the second installment of their 2018 estimated income tax.

Corporations - Pay the second installment of 2018 estimated income tax.

Employers - May 2018 payroll tax deposit due if you're not on a semiweekly deposit schedule.